Michael James Stone Administrator
     Site-Administrator member isonline
![[send pm] [send pm]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tsqK90vJCRCQDXfSK5WXeYrjRci5YWfeBp25r1u7apmsunRX7ub3B-vSkKbVBmyBG1pgN20btVAJ5FyD9wvie5br8HYQxBilneBz1i3xYmM6toOXRh1z3Cyg=s0-d) Joined: May 2012 Gender: Male Posts: 1,877
|  | I need you « Thread Started Today at 5:01am » | ![[Delete] [Delete]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uNzkN1TY1dGqBHQ4Tok3TQB1tatPJ49RdEuYw9LdprXTCW8lINS-ZUlu0Ub4j-d_1JwN0jEIwAIyp8OG15JSgbyny_L8d1D1mMUR-ypHoEyrN0IXs=s0-d) |
![[image] [image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uvzvGM48tbN8PKdtYlfeYTcH3PZMnuyzISD9qkQ1BQNJwV3MXoEwzsBb-Wszs3BQ-hXjHmqeNtedctPp7cNtWHLLY7JPfrNloCih2kHmZsonJKAoxeH_E3-EH7-0mw5d4_fu8=s0-d)
Every day of my life Every moment I wake from my slumber and sleep Every time I open my eyes
I realize
God I need you
From the Rising of the Sun Till it return to it's rest I know o God
I need you
Day after day Night after night I find the truth of life in how you created me The Fact that as created as I am
I need you
My soul reaches out to the heavens Where in the highest my Spirit longs to tread I cannot be contented in the flesh that I am
I need you
Hear me O my God
I need you. | |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment